|Note: Access/login to assessment Portal has been disabled and can only be done through the proctoring Software
||14th Nov 2021
||Download MKU online Examinations software from Download here Extract to a folder then open MKU Online Exams.exe
||4th Nov 2021
||Click here to Download
|Online Examinations Procedure for Students
Pre examination Guidelines for Online examinations
- Download and install MKU online Examinations Software ( Download here.)
- Make sure that you have installed MKU online Examinations Software before the examination day. It is important that your laptop/computer fulfils the system requirements of the software. i.e.
- Working web cam or inbuilt camera
- The computer audio is working.
- Internet connectivity.
- Ensure that you have booked the scheduled examination from student portal.
- Make sure that:
- You have an active user account (students account). Log on to MKU online Examinations Software to see if your account is active. (Use the elearning or student portal credentials to login)
- If you have forgotten your password, you can change through the system.
- Make sure you have a stable power supply and internet for use during the examination. If you are using a laptop, make sure it is fully charged before the start of Examinations>
- If failure to comply with these recommendations results in technical problems that cause a delay in your examination, you cannot??? liaise with the invigilator.
Before the examination starts:
- Ensure that you are ready for the examination at least 35 minutes earlier.
- Ensure that there is nobody else in the examination room and the room is well-lit
- The head invigilator will provide information about examination support materials that you are permitted to use during the examination (In case additional materials are required).
During the examination
- You are required to comply with the directions given by the head invigilator at the examination time and MKU examinations guidelines
- You should have a student identity card or other valid photo Identification
- If anything in the examination question paper is unclear, you can contact the lecturer/invigilator through chat room. (Calling and use of mobile phone is prohibited).
- If you experience technical problems during online examination, you must immediately contact one of the invigilators. The invigilator will call for technical support. Failure to report such technical problems might be treated as cheating or an attempt to cheat.